News, tweets, company filings, prices, research, and analytics from 5000+ sources on 300k stocks, indices, commodities, bonds, locations, sectors, people, cryptos, organisations, and other topics and asset classes
Our natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning approach ensure your content is always relevant to you. We tag every piece of content with its own relevance-based CityFALCON Score.
You’ll spend more time reading what you need and less time screening out the noise.
Currently on offer:
- Multiple watchlists to track 300k+ stocks, private companies, commodities, cryptos, people, macro topics, and many more topic classes
- Content sourced from 5000+ publications, Twitter, regulatory agencies and stock exchanges, stock price services, alternative data providers, and our own analytics and insights.
- Watchlists accept complex search queries to track, for example, (Apple AND Google AND NOT Amazon)
- Seamless synchronisation across apps, web, and voice platforms
- Multiple filters for greater control, from time period to language and CityFALCON Score
- Content in 30+ languages and similar stories grouped together across 16+ languages
CityFALCON provides premium auto-renewing Silver and Gold plans with renewal periods of 1 month and 1 year. The price of the plans is available on the Plans screen (More -> Subscription -> Upgrade/Manage Subscription) and in case of a purchase will be applied to your iTunes account at the end of the trial for Silver and on confirmation for Gold plans.
Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel anytime with your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.