Appearing for CDL test? Bored studying with DMV Handbook? You are at the right place. Download this free application for your CDL Practice tests.
CDL Practice tests are designed by experts from official state-specific DMV Handbook.
Why CDL Practice Test Master?
We have designed this practice tool to make learning process super easy and interesting. It’s proven fact that learning new things in proper way helps you remember things quickly and for long-term! Ideally, Learning process can be broken into Reading, Practicing and Revising. Keeping this in mind, we have divided this application in following modules:
Learning (Reading) Mode:
- Question loads with correct answer and explanation.
- Helps you to prepare for practice tests.
- Similar to real exam simulator.
- Practice with timer.
- Real time answer evaluation.
- Skip the question to attempt it later.
- Review performance after test.
- Bookmark question to revise it later.
- Wrong answered question will be added to challenge bank automatically.
- Challenge bank questions can be loaded as test to master them.
- State specific CDL practice tests for your state.
- CDL practice tests are divided in proper sections to prepare well.
- Google and Facebook Sign in for quick access.
- Keeps you motivated with automated notifications for practice reminder everyday.
- Allows to create profile for maintaining detailed performance history.
Don’t like ads?
- Get AdFree access for just $3.99 onetime payment.
This app contains CDL Practice Test for the following states:
Alabama DPS, Alaska DMV, Arizona MVD, Arkansas OMV, California DMV, Colorado DMV, Connecticut DMV, District of Columbia DMV, Delaware DMV, Florida DHSMV, Georgia DDS, Hawaii DMV, Idaho DMV, Illinois SOS, Indiana BMV, Iowa DMV, Kansas DMV, Kentucky DMV, Louisiana OMV, Maine BMV, Maryland MVA, Massachusetts RMV, Michigan SOS, Minnesota DVS, Mississippi DMV, Missouri DOR, Montana MVD,Nebraska DMV,Nevada DMV,New Hampshire DMV, New Jersey MVC, New Mexico MVD, New York DMV, North Carolina DMV, North Dakota NDDOT, Ohio BMV, Oklahoma DPS, Oregon DMV, Pennsylvania DMV, Rhode Island DMV, South Carolina DMV, South Dakota DMV, Tennessee DOS, Texas DMV, Utah DMV, Vermont DMV, Virginia DMV, Washington DOL, West Virginia DMV, Wisconsin DMV, Wyoming DOT
We are not associated with any DMV. This app is not intended to be relied upon in any dispute, claim, action, proceeding or for legal advice. For official law descriptions and administrative centers, please consult the respective state body. It is also highly recommended that new drivers take an approved driver education course to learn the rules and laws of the road, and to develop responsible driving habits.
For any query or feedback, you can reach us at https://iexamguru.com/driving-guru/support