5 categories include: pets, wild animals, tropical animals, sea animals, insects.
Children learn better when they see something. That makes flashcards one of the efficient tools for teaching a child something and helping them remember it too. Flashcards are designed to make learning easy, quick, and simple for a child.
Encourage your little learner to dive into learning the animals. These flashcards for toddlers help turn learning into a fun game that they'll always want to play. You'll be so proud!
Studying with flashcards increases concentration and improves recall. Flashcards are a tried and true way to study successfully.
Why start to use flashcards?
Nobel Prize-winning Eric Kandel proves to enhance learning through spaced repetition. We can use flash cards for toddlers to improve attention and feedback and to get better the moving from short to long term memory by avoiding cognitive overload.
Tips for using printable flashcards for kids:
• Start with 5-10 cards and slowly increase their number. If your kid has lost interest, it is better to stop and continue another time. It is better to view short and frequent sessions than long and rare;
• Do not try to teach a tired and moody child - this will disappoint both of you;
• Remove toys and turn off the TV and any other devices so that both of you can focus on your task;
• Give more praise, and the child will feel your enthusiasm and respond positively.
What are the benefits of learning with flashcards?
• You can start to study at baby's birthday;
• To learn is simple enough, you do not need to involve experts;
• Developing photographic memory;
• Picture cards help to break up the monotony of drilling;
• Multi-sensory and right brain stimulation;
• Flashcards allow you to study anywhere at any time.