Introducing the new Microsoft Edge . It’s time to expect more. More privacy. More control. More productivity. More value. Browse anywhere with one continuous experience from your phone to your computer and other signed-in devices. Microsoft Edge gives you the tools to protect your privacy online with features like tracking prevention, AdBlock Plus, and InPrivate mode. Organize the web in a way that cuts through the clutter, making it easier to find, view, and manage your content on-the-go. With world class compatibility, performance, and new features, the new Microsoft Edge is the only browser you’ll ever need.
The new Microsoft Edge features:
A more personalized browsing experience
• Your favorites, passwords, and other saved data are securely synced across your devices.
Take control of your data
• Tracking prevention blocks trackers from sites you aren’t accessing directly. This is enabled by default, so you don’t have to take any action to start having a more private browsing experience.
• When you use InPrivate tabs, your browsing data (like cookies, history, autofill information, or temporary files) isn't saved on your device after you close all your InPrivate tabs.
• AdBlock Plus helps block unwanted ads.
• Turn on ad blocking by visiting Settings > Content blockers.
• Earn rewards while you search with Bing and find shopping deals online and in nearby stores.*
• Redesigned navigation helps you get to your Favorites, Reading list, and more in fewer taps.
*This shopping feature currently is only available in the United States.