Experience OSHO Talks at your own convenience anytime, anytime.
OSHOPLay comes loaded with original series that include thousands of individual OSHO Talks and a pre-selected play list on topics like meditation, love, life, death, purpose, money, spirituality, yoga, and more.
Choose the ones you want to hear or discover new talks and create your own playlist.
For the music lovers, it includes all the music from The World of OSHO, including music for the OSHO Evening Meeting.
What’s on OSHOPlay?
- Complete Series categorized into most popular subjects like Tantra, Life Issues, Western Mystics and more…
- Playlists: You will find readymade playlists on the most searched for Osho Topics like love, death, ego, sex and more…
- All the music from The World of OSHO, including OSHO Evening Meeting Celebration music
Benefits include a subscription to:
- OSHO Radio
- OSHO TV
- 50% discount on audio talks purchased from within the app
- Search for a topic or a talk
- Browse through playlists
- Discover new music and OSHO Talks
- Play, pause, skip back, skip forward
- Save your favorites
- Share via Facebook and Twitter
- Retina display enhanced
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
OSHOPlay requires a one year auto-renewing subscription to iOSHO of $5.49/month (billed annually) which can be cancelled within 30 days for a full refund.
You can learn more about OSHOPlay at www.osho.com/iosho.
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Thank you for continued feedback; please email [email protected] so we can continue improving. If you enjoy the app please leave us a store rating.
Osho is a contemporary mystic whose life and teachings have influenced millions of people of all ages, and from all walks of life. His often provocative and challenging teachings generate today more and more interest and his readership is dramatically expanding around the world in more than fifty languages. People can easily recognize the wisdom of his insights, and their relevance to our lives and to the issues we are facing today. The Sunday Times in London named Osho as one of the "1,000 Makers of the 20th Century". He is known around the world for his revolutionary contribution to meditation – the science of inner transformation – with the unique approach of his "OSHO Active Meditations" acknowledging the accelerated pace of contemporary life and bringing meditation into modern life.