Join Pillar Loans to support you financially by; growing your businesses, pay school fees, and manage expenses with peace of mind.
How simple is the process?
• Download the Pillar Loans app
• Fill out our quick loan application in the Pillar loans mobile app
• Verify your identity through our secure system
• Get cash sent directly to your M-Pesa in an instant
How do I repay my loan?
• Repay your loan with M-PESA Xpress and the phone number you sign up with
• You can pay in full or make partial payments, anytime on or before your due date
• Easy repayment schedule keeps you on track with your payments.
The benefits of Pillar Loans:
• Personal security PIN to ensure protection
• Track your credit with My Pillar Loans Status
• Easy repayment schedule that keeps you on track with your payments
• Millions of Pillar Loans customer success stories to inspire you on your journey
What are my loan terms?
Customers can express a preference for loan terms up to 120 days.
• 120-day loan payment terms have a one-time fee of 13-33%*
• Grow with Pillar Loans and build your limit up to KSh 30,000 by making your loan repayments on time
• For example, for a 120-day loan with principal amount of KSh 1,000, the service fee would be KSh330 and the total amount due would be KSh 1,330.
Depending on the loan amount for which you are eligible, you have the option to choose repayment terms for up to 120 days. Customers have the option to select a term as short as 21 days.
Terms and Conditions: Pillar Loans charges a one-time service fee of 5-33%* of principal amount. Repayment schedules may vary. There is no minimum payment period for repayment; customers may make payments towards their principal at any time following disbursement. A one-time late fee of 8% of the total amount still owed may be applied to loans past due. No other fees will be charged after this time. Additional terms and conditions apply.
*Effective APR: 39.6-243.5%. Pillar Loans will never charge you more than the amount of your service fee (plus a one-time late fee if you do not pay by the due date). Fees do not compound or accrue.
For any inquiry or suggestion reach us on: