Antidelete allows viewing WhatsApp chats if sender deletes them after sending by saving them. Isn't it cool?
Key Features :
- Modern UI Design
- One click to start service
- Notification if someone deletes message
- View deleted chats easily
- Delete messages after reading or clear all at once
- Straightforward functionality
How it works:
1) Start the Antidelete Service by clicking on switch.
2) Status will change to "Running Service" once activated.
3) Now app will secure every message when you are away from Whatsapp.
4) You will get a notification if someone deletes his/her message.
5) To check deleted chats just open the app and check them out.
1) Xiaomi/Oppo/Vivo/Huawei or devices with Autostart manager users need to give Autostart permission else it will not work properly.
2) This will only work if you have not seen the message and internet is connected.
3) This app cannot retrieve messages already deleted before service was started.
4) Recovery of deleted photos & videos is not possible as of now.
WhatsApp™ is a trademark of WhatsApp Inc.
Antidelete for WhatsApp is not affiliated with, or sponsored or endorsed by, WhatsApp Inc.
For any question, an idea for improvement, complaints about bugs, etc. you can contact us by e-mail:
Your feedback will help us improve the app in future versions.